Sunday, March 21, 2010

happy birthday to me

Is it sad to write your own birthday blog? Or would it be more sad to invite someone to guest blog about your birthday? I've chosen the former.

I had a glorious birthday weekend. My Dad was here, we went to the Market, the weather was warm, Cody cooked, Cody carved a 33 out of banana bread and turned an orange into my cake, Donna came for a visit and she brought a cooler full of lobsters and Kate was in festive spirits.

Birthday morning.

My crazy Dad.

Grandpa and Grammy.

Curious Kate - she liked the lobster more as a friend than as a meal.

Me and my friend.

Kate trying out her new bike seat.

Out for a walk today in her wagon.

So I'm 33 now - or as I have been saying for a few years now - pushin' 40. I really have no strong opinions about turning 33 other than wishing I didn't feel every one of these years.

Happy Birthday to me and thanks so much for all the calls and birthday wishes. I love you all. aj

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great 33rd birthday. The lobster looked delicious. The orange with sparklers was very creative...but I don't see any water bottles with personalized labels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Aimee!! Sorry for the belated wishes...we've been out of town and sans internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does she love when the bike is in motion? Is she mounted just in front of the grown up seat?? It's hard to tell. What a cutie pie! xoxoxox I love you Kate.

    ReplyDelete