Friday, March 9, 2012

the royal visit to halifax

Our whole family spent today in Halifax and what luck - it got to 15 degrees on the waterfront. It took us hours to get literally feet along the harbour as the kids were fascinated with everything. We saw ships, tractors, mermaids (I didn't, but apparently Kate did), a big helicopter, seaweed and we got to play on lots of great stuff too.

Kate was accessorized to the max with a Princess crown on for nearly the whole trip. Cody and my greatest fear was that the new and beloved crown was going to land to the harbour as she craned over the wharf's edge repeatedly. It was so funny a couple times she panicked asking Cody and me "Where's my crown?" Each time it was on her head. So sweet.

Here's some shots from our big day out:

 My little lovely family.

 Our Princess Fiona or Rapunzel depending on the moment.

 Ze boyz.

 Two Mermaids and their Merman under the sea.

We all live in an orange submarine.

 Me and my man.

 Wheeeee!

I swore I would NEVER call my daughter a Princess but she sort of is ours. Kate please don't let it go to your head.

Thanks Halifax, we really dig you. CAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment