Friday, April 23, 2010

kate eats dirt

Another first for Kate today - eating dirt. What do you do? She was having such a good time playing and then unexpectedly she stuffed her face with dirt. She didn't like it and let me try to get it off her tongue. But then, she did it again. And then again and then yes again - luckily the forth time I got it on video.

Kate adores being outside and lately loses it when you bring her inside. A couple of stills of her working outside:

We had gym class today and I got a couple of shots of our little Miss:
Into the tunnel of fun she goes.

Rolling around.

Emerging victorious.

All the little kidlets in the crab for "away from Mommy time." I think Kate looks like my sister here.

Happy weekend all.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness ... the dirt eating is so reminiscent of Kate's mommy. How beautiful is her little pony tail these days ... she needs "Stephanie's Ponytail" - Aunty promises to buy it for you, Kate! (Munsch)

    Your lawn is out of this world! I can't believe how far into spring you guys are already ... your baby is just gorgeous ... but I bet your growing fast too ... more pictures, please!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete