Monday, May 30, 2011

wheels

We've had some great progress today in terms of getting our kids moving. Elliott took his first solo steps behind a baby walker and Kate has got the hang of her new tricycle. Our deck was completed as of this morning and it seemed to be the motivation that they both needed to get busy.

Elliott and his wheels (unfortunately I couldn't video and spot his walking).

Kate and her wheels.

Other firsts - yesterday Kate asked "You love me Mama?" Of course I answered yes. Well it turns out she loves me too. Today several times out of the blue and for the first time ever, she said "I love you Mama." followed by "I love Elliott. I love Papa too. He a big guy."

And a final couple Elliott firsts - Elliott has learned to clap his hands and is as pleased as punch when he does so, he has pulled himself up from sitting and has learned to sip from a sippy cup on his own.

Hooray kids! xoxo Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment